KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
- Digital health certificate management for COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or test certificates.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
- Improved travel data extraction for Thalys, UK national rail, Eurowings and Eventbrite.
- Fixed train load information parsing for German public transport operators.
- Fix the wrong country being displayed in formatted addresses.
- Display all supported barcode types in Apple Wallet passes.
- Improved travel document extractors for booking.com, Eurowings, onepagebooking.com and SNCF.
- Support for overnight train coaches in the train coach layout view.
- Show currencies and optionally current conversion rates when entering a different country.
- Allow to add train trips from an online journey query to the timeline.
- New or improved extractors for Renfe, SNCF, ÖBB, Spring Airlines, Peach Aviation.
- Highlight severe weather conditions in the weather forecast.
- Show public holidays in the timeline.
- Fixed high DPI scaling issues in the train coach view.
- Support for Amtrak and IATA train station identifiers.
- Support for importing Danish COVID certificates.
- Follow system settings on Linux for which external map application to use.
- Add jump list action to directly open the current ticket.
- Fixed geometry reassembly issues in the train station map.
- Add travel data extraction from Air France ticket PDF documents.
- Fix locale-aware formatting of numbers.