KDiff3 is a file and folder diff and merge tool which
- compares and merges two or three text input files or folders,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character(!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility,
- has an editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- provides network transparency via KIO,
- has options to highlight or hide changes in white-space or comments,
- supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other file encodings,
- prints differences,
- supports version control keyword and history merging.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
KDiff3 Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Qeyri-stabil versiya. Tərtibat mərhələsi şöbəsinin sonucu versiyasından yaradılıb.