Bu tətbiq artıq baxımsızdır və KDE icması tərəfindən buraxılmır.
Simon is the main front end for the Simon open source speech recognition solution. It is a Simond client and provides a graphical user interface for managing the speech model and the commands.
- Simon can execute all sorts of commands based on the input it receives from the server Simond.
- Simon provides a unique do-it-yourself approach to speech recognition. Instead of predefined, pre-trained speech models it provides an easy to use end-user interface to create language and acoustic models from scratch.
- The end-user can easily download created use cases from other users and share his / her own.
- Command-and-control solutions especially suitable for disabled people.
- Because of its architecture, the same version of Simon can be used with all languages and dialects. One can even mix languages within one model if necessary.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.