A universal clock application for desktop and mobile.
It contains alarm, timer, stopwatch and timezone functionalities. Alarms and timers are able to wake the device from suspend on Plasma.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
- Support for background daemon when using flatpak
- Fix excessive log generation on non-Plasma system
- Fix "Clock daemon not found" popup message
- Various bugfixes and user interface improvements
- Add a sound picker component for listing alarm sounds
- Start snooze only after button is pressed
- Fix alarms not working on PinePhone
- Kirigami's bottom navigation bar component is now used for mobile
- A Plasma style sidebar is now used on desktop
- The system tray item now only shows when alarms are pending
- The daemon automatically stops if no alarms and timers are pending
- Action bars are now used on the timer and alarms forms page
- The settings button has been moved to the top actions bar
- Watch DBus for PowerDevil, so wake from suspend always works if PowerDevil is found
- Use consistent dialog style on the settings page
- After editing an alarm, the alarm now automatically is activated
New features and bugfixes:
- Added the ability to set timer presets
- Added ability to increase timer duration by 1m as timer is running
- Fixed multiple alarm sounds and notifications being played for one alarm
- Fixed errors that prevented the application from working in a Flatpak