Reproductor de vídeo de codi obert construït amb Qt/QML i la libmpv.
- Reproduïx vídeos en línia a través de youtube-dl
- Admet les llistes de reproducció de YouTube
- Alterna la llista de reproducció amb el ratolí, la llista de reproducció se superposa al vídeo
- Salt automàtic de capítols que contenen certes paraules
- Dreceres i botons del ratolí configurables
- Salt ràpid cap al capítol següent fent clic al mig sobre la barra de progrés
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
- Refactored the shortcuts configuration, now it's available in the settings window with the other settings, instead of opening another window
- Hamburger menu now only show a few actions, the rest are available in a submenu
- When menubar is hidden the hamburger menu will be shown in the header/toolbar and when the header is hidden it's shown in the footer
- Added a proper context menu for the video
- Added setting to start playback when resuming playback of a file
- Added setting to set maximum number of recent files
- Added option to clear recent files
- Added setting to restore window size and position
- Added settings to customize the subtitle font family, size, style (bold, italic), color, shadow color, shadow offset, border color, border width
- Moved seek settings to playback settings page
- Moved volume step setting to audio settings page
- Custom commands that run on startup can be turned off so they are not set on next run
- In mouse settings the action text, which is translatable, is shown instead of it's internal name
- Toggling menubar and header/toolbar through actions remembers the state on next run
- Restore time position for youtube videos
- Improve mpv initialization to allow better hardware decoding support
- Ytdl-format property can be overwritten by a custom command action
- Support for global menu
- Setting to pause playback when minimized
- Setting to set the "time-position" saving interval
- Recent files menu inside the file menu
- More actions to the menubar
- Action to load last played file (Ctrl+Shift+L), usefull when loading last played file on startup is disabled
- Action to restart playback/seek to beginning (F5 key)
- Action to seek to watch later position (Ctrl+Shift+P), usefull when resume playback on startup is disabled
- There were two "remember time position" settings, doing different things, renamed the startup one to "resume playback"
- Fixed a case where the playlist could not be closed with mouse hover anymore
- OSD: When file can't be played show filename if there's no title
- Stuttering caused by slow disks
- Playlist items collapsing into each other
- Made settings sidebar text translatable.
- Moved about page inside the settings window.
- Show title instead of filename in MPRIS2.
- Fixed icon not showing in about page.
- Fixed report bug button not working in the about page.
- Added support for yt-dlp.
- When last file in the playlist ends and repeat setting is disabled the file can be played again by unpausing the player.
- Opening the settings window now brings the window on top of the main window even if already open.
- Fixed subtitles and audio toolbuttons not properly closing their menu.
- Decreased the font size of some tooltips.
- Fixed settings window opening at startup.
- Fixed mouse cursor hidding in settings window when main window is fullscreen.
- Made mouse actions filtering case insensitive.
- Fixed height of default playlist item.
- Fixed crash on systems with older versions of Qt.
- Fixed play/pause button being disabled when it shouldn't.
- Removed quit button from toolbar.
- Fixed video repeating when repeat is turned off.
- Fixed settings window loading wrong pages.
- Fixed settings window not showing the sidebar when system fonts where increased.
- Added custom commands. They can be used to run mpv commands, like setting properties.
- Added option to toggle the opening of last played file on start up.
- Added mouse scroll seeking when mouse is over the seek bar.
- Added action to exit the fullscreen.
- Made playback settings page more consistent with the other settings pages.
- Fixed playlist staying open when mouse moves to another screen while the app is in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed not loading audio files from same folder when opening an audio file.
- Fixed forcing breeze icons not working on Plasma, when system icon theme is not breeze.
- Fixed youtube-dl format selection not working.
- Show loading indicator for online videos only.
- Fixed not opening recent file from panel/task manager context menu.
- Added support for youtube playlists.
- Added MPRIS2 support.
- Settings open in separate window and reorganize some settings.
- Playlist can overlay video or push it, Settings > Playlist > Overlay video.
- Playlist has another, more compact style, Settings > Playlist > Playlist style.
- When playlist toggle with mouse is disabled, a playlist toggle button will be added to the footer.
- Added option to select any installed GUI style.
- Added action to toggle deinterlacing (d key).
- Replaced the open url controls with a message when youtube-dl is not found.
- Can load ass, ssa and srt subtitles by drag and drop.
- Added option to control the saving of the playing file's position, Settings > Playback > Remember time position (click on the help button for more information).
- Changed default screenshots folder to `~/Pictures/Haruna screenshots`.
- Added loading indicator for videos.
- Fixed playlist closing when hovering space between items.
- Fixed crash when it can't read file metadata.
- Fixed menubar height being to small.
- Toggle hardware decoding.
- Set Breeze icon theme.
- Set Breeze GUI style.
- Set file dialog location.
- Fixed 'skip chapter' setting not saving when changed from progress bar menu.
- Fixed button to open config file/folder.