KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics designed to be as easy to use and unintrusive as possible.
- Wide range of components with editable characteristics
- Visual editor for circuits
- Context help for the components
- Two modes of connector routing: automatic and manual
- Several ways to define the PIC logic: assembly code, Microbe (own high level programming language) code, C code, and visual FlowCode
- Interconversion of the programming code between supported languages
- Inbuilt debugger
- Simulation with oscilloscope and probes
- Uploading the assembly code to PIC using hardware programmer
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
This release should compile and run on systems where KDELibs4Support libraries are not available.