Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client by KDE. It provides easy access to standard IRC networks such as Libera, where the KDE IRC channels can be found.
- Standard IRC features
- SSL server support
- Bookmarking support
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- Multiple servers and channels in one single window
- DCC file transfer
- Multiple identities for different servers
- Text decorations and colors
- OnScreen Display for notifications
- Automatic UTF-8 detection
- Per channel encoding support
- Theme support for nick icons
- Highly configurable
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
Konversation Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Stable version. Generated from the latest version of the stable branch. Contains the latest bugfixes.
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.