Tokodon is a Mastodon client. It allows you to interact with the Fediverse community.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
This release improve the post composer, making it possible to add alternative text for screen readers and generally the experience more reliable. Aside from that it is not possible to edit your post, see all your bookmarks and favorite posts and much more.
This release makes it possible to search with tokodon, handles hashtag, adds a account editor and a conversation view
This release fix some regressions and a packaging issue.
This release contains a lot of bugfixes (including one for a pretty serious crash). This also improve the look of the reaction buttons and improve the layout of the timeline.
- Support Mastodon instances installed in subfolder such as Nextcloud social
- Add support for cards
- Support desktop notifications and notifications view
Tokodon profile view received many improvements. It's now possible to interact with other accounts directly from it (subscribe, mute, ban, ...), leave note about an account and all the profile information. The desktop mode was also improved.
- Do not allow posting empty posts
- Do not allow to remove login page from stack
- Fix removal of the accounts
- Add opt-in option to see detailed post stats
- Fix uploading files
- General user interface improvements and bugfixes
- New logo for application
- Add support for navigation toolbar
- Several bugfixes
First beta release of Tokodon, with most basic feature working (timeline, sending posts, replying, adding attachements, viewing images and multi-account support).
Currently big missing features are the support for polls, videos and notifications.