Αυτή η εφαρμογή δεν συντηρείται και δεν διανέμεται πλέον από την κοινότητα του KDE.
Kst is the fastest real-time large-dataset viewing and plotting tool available (you may be interested in some benchmarks) and has built-in data analysis functionality.
- Robust plotting of live "streaming" data
- Powerful keyboard and mouse plot manipulation
- Powerful plugins and extensions support
- Large selection of built-in plotting and data manipulation functions, such as histograms, equations, and power spectra
- A number of unique tools which dramatically improve efficiency, such as the "Data Wizard" for fast and easy data import, the "Edit Multiple" mode to bulk-edit most objects, or the "Change Data File" tool to compare results from different experiments
- Color mapping and contour mapping capabilities for three-dimensional data, as well as matrix and image support
- Monitoring of events and notifications support
- Built-in filtering and curve fitting capabilities
- Convenient command-line interface
- Powerful graphical user interface with non-modal dialogs for an optimized workflow
- Support for several popular data formats
- Multiple tabs
- Extended annotation objects similar to vector graphics applications
- High-quality export to bitmap or vector formats
- Fully scriptable in python (Beta available under Linux)
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.