ELF Dissector is useful if you need to do one or more of the following tasks:
- Inspecting forward and backward dependencies, on library and symbol level.
- Identifying load-time performance bottlenecks such as expensive static constructors or excessive relocations.
- Size profiling of ELF files.
- ELF structure browser.
- Tree map visualisation of the size of the various parts of an ELF file.
- Relocation heatmap.
- Built-in disassembler for x86 and AArch64.
- Browser for data type memory layouts extracted from DWARF debug information.
- Forward and backward dependency viewer.