KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveller and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
- Digital health certificate management for COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or test certificates.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
- Fix station map positioning for elements without live data.
- Improved travel document extraction for Amtrak and VIA Rail.
- Support for alternative Hafas platform formats.
- Improved opening hours evaluation in the station maps.
- New health certificate user interface.
- New navigation maneuver details page for individual transport or walking journey sections.
- Smarter transfer auto-selection.
- Live disruption information and journey details for bus trips.
- Ability to shorten train and bus trips.
- Additional individual transport modes for transfers.
- Improved platform identification for trams and subways.
- Easier accessible barcode scan mode, and support for PDF417 ticket barcodes.
- Improved data import feedback.
- Fixed pinch zoom on station maps.
- Improved Apple Wallet pass rendering.
- Warn about rental vehicles with limited remaining range.
- Numerous improvements to travel document data extraction.
- Fix icon size issues on high DPI screens.
- Fix map panning leaving the favorite location selector page.
- Fix determining departure country for location changes.
- Fix erroneous merging of train trips with the same line on the same day.
- Fix parsing of OTP rental vehicle information.
- Apply timezone information correctly to flight reservations with incomplete time information.
- Improved data extraction for various providers.
- Add support for SMART Health Card (SHC) vaccination certificates.
- Don't trigger the connection warning when there is no previous arrival time.
- Show correct number of attached documents for multi-traveller trips.
- Show escalators to/from intermediate floor levels correctly in the indoor map.
- Fix rendering of Apple Wallet pass rich-text back fields.
- Improved data extraction for SNCF, Accor, Feratel and onepagebooking.