KBibTeX is a reference management application which can be used to collect TeX/LaTeX bibliographies and export them in various formats.
KBibTeX can do the following things:
- Preview bibliography entries in various formats (Source (BibTeX), Source (RIS), Wikipedia, standard (XML/XSLT), fancy (XML/XSLT), and abstract-only (XML/XSLT)). Additional preview styles become available when bibtex2html is installed.
- Import data in various bibliography file formats such as BibTeX, RIS and ISI (requires bibutils) and export data to PDF (requires pdflatex), PostScript (requires latex), RTF (requires latex2rtf), and HTML.
- Search for the bibliography entries data in online databases (e.g. Google Scholar, ACM, IEEE, arXiv, etc.)
- Preview local or remote (online) resources, e.g. PDF files, linked in the BibTEX entry.
- Find and merge duplicate entries in bibliography.
- Integrate your bibliographies with LaTeX editors such as Kile and LyX.
- Import your Zotero library.
LinuxInstall on Linux This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
KBibTeX Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions do not contains the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us making them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.