Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client by KDE. It provides easy access to standard IRC networks such as Libera, where the KDE IRC channels can be found.
- Standard IRC features
- SSL server support
- Bookmarking support
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- Multiple servers and channels in one single window
- DCC file transfer
- Multiple identities for different servers
- Text decorations and colours
- OnScreen Display for notifications
- Automatic UTF-8 detection
- Per channel encoding support
- Theme support for nick icons
- Highly configurable
Konversation Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions don’t contain the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!