Kronometer is a stopwatch application. It features the basic stopwatch actions (pause/resume/reset/laps), as well as the ability to save the times and resume them later. Kronometer is part of the KDE Extragear collection, within the Utils sub-module.
- Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget
- Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch time when you want
- Lap times sorting: you can easily find the shortest lap time or the longest one
- Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times
- Time format settings: you can choose the stopwatch granularity
- Times saving and resuming: you can save the stopwatch status and resume it later
- Font customisation: you can choose the fonts for each of the stopwatch digits
- Colour customisation: you can choose the colour for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background
- Lap times export: you can export the lap times to a file using the JSON or CSV format
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
Kronometer Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.