KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics designed to be as easy to use and nonintrusive as possible.
- Wide range of components with editable characteristics
- Visual editor for circuits
- Context help for the components
- Two modes of connector routing: automatic and manual
- Several ways to define the PIC logic: assembly code, Microbe (own high level programming language) code, C code, and visual FlowCode
- Interconversion of the programming code between supported languages
- Inbuilt debugger
- Simulation with oscilloscope and probes
- Uploading the assembly code to PIC using hardware programmer
This release should compile and run on systems where KDELibs4Support libraries are not available.