Okteta is a simple editor for the raw data of files.
- Values and characters shown either in two columns (the traditional display in hex editors) or in rows with the value on top of the character
- Editing and navigating similar to a text editor
- Customizable data views, with loadable and storable profiles
- Tools dockable on all sides or floating
- Numerical encodings: Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, Binary
- Character encodings: All 8-bit encodings as supplied by Qt, EBCDIC
- Fast data rendering on screen
- Multiple open files
- Undo/redo support
- Structures tool for analyzing and editing based on user-creatable structure definitions
- And more...
LinuxInstall on Linux This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
FlathubDownload On Flathub
Snap StoreDownload On Snap Store
Okteta Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions do not contains the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us making them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.