Tellico is an application for organizing your collections. It provides default templates for books, bibliographies, videos, music, video games, coins, stamps, trading cards, comic books, and wines. It allows you to enter your collection in a catalogue database, saving many different properties like title, author, etc.
- Supports default collections of books, bibliographic entries, videos, music, video games, comic books, coins, stamps, trading cards, wines, board games, and file catalogs
- Supports user-defined custom collections
- Supports any number of user-defined fields, of several different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox, number, URL, date, images, and combinations
- Handles entries with multiple authors, genres, keywords, etc
- Automatically formats titles and names
- Supports collection searching and view filtering
- Sorts and groups collection by various properties
- Allows customizable entry templates through XSLT
- Imports MODS, Bibtex, RIS, CSV, PDF metadata, and many other formats
- Exports to Bibtex, ONIX, CSV, HTML, and other formats
- Imports information directly from Amazon.com, IMDb, z39.50 servers, PubMed, SRU servers, CrossRef.org, various other websites, and from external scripts
- Imports CDDB data for cataloging audio CDs
- Scans and imports audio file collections, such as mp3 or ogg
LinuxInstall on Linux This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
Tellico Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions do not contains the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us making them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.