KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
- Digital health certificate management for COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or test certificates.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
Botoi hau Discover(r)ekin eta beste AppStream aplikazio biltegiekin bakarrik dabil. Banatzailearen pakete kudeatzailea ere erabil dezakezu.
- Improved data extraction for Flixbus and UK railway tickets.
- Fixed eliding of stop names in the journey view.
- Fixed missing timezone display for times in UTC.
- Fixed train station map stacking order for layered building parts.
- Improved data extraction for booking.com, Deutsche Bahn, Indico, MÁV, onepagebooking and Pretix.
- Improved merging of separate train ticket and seat reservation data.
- Fixed rendering of certain Apple Wallet event tickets.
- Fixed importing multiple generic Apple Wallet passes.
- Support importing of Mobilizon events.
- Improved travel data extraction for Eventim, MÁV, NH Hotels, Trenitalia.
- Fix display of floating rental vehicles.
- Fix rendering of Apple Wallet event passes with background images.
- Improve map gesture interaction on favorite location picker.
- Fix interaction with near-horizontal or near-vertical stairs on the train station map.
- Fix handling of always closed opening hours.
- Support for boat/ferry reservations.
- Support for ICAO VDS vaccination certificates.
- Improved floor level switching for staircases in station/airport maps.
- Stacking order and hit detection fixes for the station/airport maps.
- Fix driving side informations for people living in left-driving countries.
- Fix date/time input for manual train/bus journey searches.
- Fix Railjet trains having no coach layout inside Germany.
- Support for ERA FCB ticket barcodes.
- Various travel document extractor additions and improvements.
- New travel data extractor for Italo train tickets.
- Improved travel data extraction for Airbnb, Amadeus, BlaBlaCar, Eventim, Ryanair, SNCF, Thalys, Vueling.
- Handle transliteration when comparing traveler names.
- Fix trip grouping when connecting journey is part of a different reservation.
- Fix selecting the right Apple Wallet event ticket for multi-attendee events.
- Fix rendering of Apple Wallet event tickets.
- Improve size and positioning of map overlays.
- Improved travel data extractors for Amtrak, Flixbus and Vistara.
- Improved airport terminal and gate detection.
- Improved calendar import, allowing more fine-grained selection and supporting Linux too.
- Support for exporting reservations to the calendar.
- Support for passes and program cards that aren't tied to a specific trip, such as flat-rate or time interval tickets or discount program memberships.
- Support for adding train and bus trips from online journey searches.
- Integrated barcode scanner.
- Fix monorail platforms being misdetected as regular railway.
- Improved travel data extraction for Thalys, UK national rail, Eurowings and Eventbrite.
- Fixed train load information parsing for German public transport operators.
- Fix the wrong country being displayed in formatted addresses.
- Display all supported barcode types in Apple Wallet passes.
- Improved travel document extractors for booking.com, Eurowings, onepagebooking.com and SNCF.
- Support for overnight train coaches in the train coach layout view.
- Show currencies and optionally current conversion rates when entering a different country.
- Allow to add train trips from an online journey query to the timeline.
- New or improved extractors for Renfe, SNCF, ÖBB, Spring Airlines, Peach Aviation.
- Highlight severe weather conditions in the weather forecast.
- Show public holidays in the timeline.
- Fixed high DPI scaling issues in the train coach view.
- Support for Amtrak and IATA train station identifiers.
- Support for importing Danish COVID certificates.
- Follow system settings on Linux for which external map application to use.
- Add jump list action to directly open the current ticket.
- Fixed geometry reassembly issues in the train station map.
- Add travel data extraction from Air France ticket PDF documents.
- Fix locale-aware formatting of numbers.
- Fix trip grouping producing wrong results in densely populated areas.
- Improve vector barcode detection in PDF documents.
- Fix station map positioning for elements without live data.
- Improved travel document extraction for Amtrak and VIA Rail.
- Support for alternative Hafas platform formats.
- Improved opening hours evaluation in the station maps.
- New health certificate user interface.
- New navigation maneuver details page for individual transport or walking journey sections.
- Smarter transfer auto-selection.
- Live disruption information and journey details for bus trips.
- Ability to shorten train and bus trips.
- Additional individual transport modes for transfers.
- Improved platform identification for trams and subways.
- Easier accessible barcode scan mode, and support for PDF417 ticket barcodes.
- Improved data import feedback.
- Fixed pinch zoom on station maps.
- Improved Apple Wallet pass rendering.
- Warn about rental vehicles with limited remaining range.
- Numerous improvements to travel document data extraction.
- Fix icon size issues on high DPI screens.
- Fix map panning leaving the favorite location selector page.
- Fix determining departure country for location changes.
- Fix erroneous merging of train trips with the same line on the same day.
- Fix parsing of OTP rental vehicle information.
- Apply timezone information correctly to flight reservations with incomplete time information.
- Improved data extraction for various providers.
- Add support for SMART Health Card (SHC) vaccination certificates.
- Don't trigger the connection warning when there is no previous arrival time.
- Show correct number of attached documents for multi-traveller trips.
- Show escalators to/from intermediate floor levels correctly in the indoor map.
- Fix rendering of Apple Wallet pass rich-text back fields.
- Improved data extraction for SNCF, Accor, Feratel and onepagebooking.
- Properly import mail attachments shared from FairEmail.
- Improvements for importing data from Airdo, MÁV, Regionado, Ryanair and SNCF.
- Health certificate manager for DIVOC and EU DGC vaccination, test and recovery certificates.
- GPX import and export of favorite locations and GPX export of trips for Nextcloud Maps interoperability.
- Support for local German public transport operators INVG, RSAG, VRT and VSN.
- Improved travel document extractor.
- Various fixes to the page flow.
- Entire trip groups can now be deleted.