Kasts est une application unifiée pour podcast, fonctionnant bien sur ordinateurs et sur mobile.
Ses principales fonctionnalités sont :
- Gestion des épisodes grâce à une file de lecture
- Synchroniser les positions de lecture avec d'autres client, grâce à « gpodder.net » ou « gpodder-nextcloud »
- Vitesse variable de lecture
- Recherche de podcasts
- Intégration totale avec le système : par exemple, inhibition de la mise en veille du système durant la lecture
Mises à jour RSS
New features and bugfixes in this release:
- The header bar player controls have been redesigned, partly based on the design of Elisa. The header bar is resizeable and can be fully collapsed to just a minimal toolbar.
- The left sidebar menu in desktop mode has been redesigned. It's now using similar buttons to the ones used in the bottom navigation bar in mobile mode.
- The audio backend has been re-written from scratch. It can now handle multiple backends: libVLC, gstreamer and Qt Multimedia. Kasts will use libVLC as default backend when available, which should solve common issues: volume control is now available through the main toolbar and seeking should no longer make the audio hang.
- The settings menu was ported to the new form components.
- Support for chapter images was added.
- Timestamps mentioned in episode descriptions are now clickable, which will make the audio jump to that point in the episode.
- Images in headers are now clickable. This will open a fullscreen view of the image in question.
- The subscribe button is now disabled when a podcast has just been added.
- Several issues with right-to-left language layouts were solved.
- The interface is simplified by only showing one page at a time instead of adding columns, and by combining the podcast page with the podcast episode list page.
- The podcast and episode info pages are improved by adding a button toolbar (moving actions out of the app header) and by reworking the information layout.
- A sleep timer has been implemented.
- The app will now remember the position and size of its window.
- Kasts now has the ability to push all local episode states to the sync server.
- A setting has been added to tell Kasts how many recent episodes should be marked as unplayed when adding a new podcast.
- Several small UI bugs and glitches were solved.
- The podcast update routine has been completely overhauled, solving several bugs. It's now using multithreading, and it will also update existing episode information.
- General improvements were made to make sure that the app fits well on small screens in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Episode images will now be retrieved from id3v2tag if available.
- New episodes will be added to the queue in ascending chronological order (rather than descending) per podcast.
- A switch has been introduced to optionally adjust the time left on episodes based on the current playback rate.
- The episode details pages now have a context action to go straight to the list of episodes for that podcast.
- It's now possible to sync with custom GPodder servers (i.e. other than the official gpodder.net instance).
- Podcasts can now again be updated even when the sync server is unavailable. This was a bug in previous versions.
- General code quality improvements and bugfixes
- Various User interface improvements
- Keep fetching episode actions until we get the current timestamp
- Re-enable icons for gpodder and nextcloud
New features in this release:
- Support for chapters, both RSS feed and MP3 tags encoded chapters are supported
- Several improvements in user interface
- Optimization and improvements for backend
- Reworked settings page
- Support for syncing subscriptions and episode play position using gpodder.net or nextcloud-gpodder app
- Several bugfixes.
New features in this release:
- Discover page to search for podcasts on podcastindex.org
- Podcast downloads can now be resumed.
- Updated playback speed settings dialog.
- Settings to allow/disallow network access on metered connections.
- More descriptive error notifications from which the complete list of errors can be opened.
- Several smaller improvements: menu item highlighting, tooltips, hotkeys
- Several bugfixes.
First release of Kasts, a Kirigami-based convergent podcast player. Released as part of Plasma Mobile Gear 21.06. It features:
- a play queue
- notification panel and lockscreen media controls
- inhibits systemd suspend while listening to podcasts
- convergent UI; looks good on mobile and desktop
Les installateurs Kasts pour Windows sont aussi disponibles pour des téléchargements à partir du dépôt des binaires. Ces versions ne sont fournies que pour des besoins de tests. Soyez engagé et aidez-nous à les rendre meilleurs !
- Version stable. Généré à partir de la dernière version de la branche stable. Contient les dernière corrections de bogues.