KSystemLog show all logs of your system, grouped by General (Default system log, Authentication, Kernel, X.org...), and optional Services (Apache, Cups, etc, ...). It includes many features to read nicely your log files:
- Colorize log lines depending on their severities
- Tabbed view to allow displaying several logs at the same time
- Auto display new lines logged
- Detailed information for each log lines
KSystemLog Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions don’t contain the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- अस्थिर संस्करण विकास शाखा के नवीनतम संस्करण से उतपन्न किया गया ।