Riproduttore video open source costruito con Qt/QML e libmpv.
- riproduce video in linea tramite youtube-dl
- supporta scalette youtube
- attiva e disattiva la scaletta al passaggio del mouse, la scaletta si sovrappone al video
- salto automatico dei capitoli contenenti determinate parole
- scorciatoie e pulsanti del mouse configurabili
- salto rapido al capitolo successivo tramite clic col pulsante centrale sulla barra di avanzamento
Questo pulsante funziona solo con Discover e altri store per applicazioni AppStream. Puoi anche utilizzare il tuo gestore di pacchetti della tua distribuzione.
- Support for global menu
- Setting to pause playback when minimized
- Setting to set the "time-position" saving interval
- Recent files menu inside the file menu
- More actions to the menubar
- Action to load last played file (Ctrl+Shift+L), usefull when loading last played file on startup is disabled
- Action to restart playback/seek to beginning (F5 key)
- Action to seek to watch later position (Ctrl+Shift+P), usefull when resume playback on startup is disabled
- There were two "remember time position" settings, doing different things, renamed the startup one to "resume playback"
- Fixed a case where the playlist could not be closed with mouse hover anymore
- OSD: When file can't be played show filename if there's no title
- Stuttering caused by slow disks
- Playlist items collapsing into each other
- Made settings sidebar text translatable.
- Moved about page inside the settings window.
- Show title instead of filename in MPRIS2.
- Fixed icon not showing in about page.
- Fixed report bug button not working in the about page.
- Added support for yt-dlp.
- When last file in the playlist ends and repeat setting is disabled the file can be played again by unpausing the player.
- Opening the settings window now brings the window on top of the main window even if already open.
- Fixed subtitles and audio toolbuttons not properly closing their menu.
- Decreased the font size of some tooltips.
- Fixed settings window opening at startup.
- Fixed mouse cursor hidding in settings window when main window is fullscreen.
- Made mouse actions filtering case insensitive.
- Fixed height of default playlist item.
- Fixed crash on systems with older versions of Qt.
- Fixed play/pause button being disabled when it shouldn't.
- Removed quit button from toolbar.
- Fixed video repeating when repeat is turned off.
- Fixed settings window loading wrong pages.
- Fixed settings window not showing the sidebar when system fonts where increased.
- Added custom commands. They can be used to run mpv commands, like setting properties.
- Added option to toggle the opening of last played file on start up.
- Added mouse scroll seeking when mouse is over the seek bar.
- Added action to exit the fullscreen.
- Made playback settings page more consistent with the other settings pages.
- Fixed playlist staying open when mouse moves to another screen while the app is in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed not loading audio files from same folder when opening an audio file.
- Fixed forcing breeze icons not working on Plasma, when system icon theme is not breeze.
- Fixed youtube-dl format selection not working.
- Show loading indicator for online videos only.
- Fixed not opening recent file from panel/task manager context menu.
- Added support for youtube playlists.
- Added MPRIS2 support.
- Settings open in separate window and reorganize some settings.
- Playlist can overlay video or push it, Settings > Playlist > Overlay video.
- Playlist has another, more compact style, Settings > Playlist > Playlist style.
- When playlist toggle with mouse is disabled, a playlist toggle button will be added to the footer.
- Added option to select any installed GUI style.
- Added action to toggle deinterlacing (d key).
- Replaced the open url controls with a message when youtube-dl is not found.
- Can load ass, ssa and srt subtitles by drag and drop.
- Added option to control the saving of the playing file's position, Settings > Playback > Remember time position (click on the help button for more information).
- Changed default screenshots folder to `~/Pictures/Haruna screenshots`.
- Added loading indicator for videos.
- Fixed playlist closing when hovering space between items.
- Fixed crash when it can't read file metadata.
- Fixed menubar height being to small.
- Toggle hardware decoding.
- Set Breeze icon theme.
- Set Breeze GUI style.
- Set file dialog location.
- Fixed 'skip chapter' setting not saving when changed from progress bar menu.
- Fixed button to open config file/folder.