KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
- Digital health certificate management for COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or test certificates.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
- Improve size and positioning of map overlays.
- Improved travel data extractors for Amtrak, Flixbus and Vistara.
- Improved airport terminal and gate detection.
- Improved calendar import, allowing more fine-grained selection and supporting Linux too.
- Support for exporting reservations to the calendar.
- Support for passes and program cards that aren't tied to a specific trip, such as flat-rate or time interval tickets or discount program memberships.
- Support for adding train and bus trips from online journey searches.
- Integrated barcode scanner.
- Fix monorail platforms being misdetected as regular railway.
- Improved travel data extraction for Thalys, UK national rail, Eurowings and Eventbrite.
- Fixed train load information parsing for German public transport operators.