KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
LinuxInstall on Linux This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
FlathubDownload On Flathub
F-DroidGet it on F-Droid
Google PlayGet it on Google Play Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Fix icon size issues on high DPI screens.
- Fix map panning leaving the favorite location selector page.
- Fix determining departure country for location changes.
- Fix erroneous merging of train trips with the same line on the same day.
- Fix parsing of OTP rental vehicle information.
- Apply timezone information correctly to flight reservations with incomplete time information.
- Improved data extraction for various providers.
- Add support for SMART Health Card (SHC) vaccination certificates.
- Don't trigger the connection warning when there is no previous arrival time.
- Show correct number of attached documents for multi-traveller trips.
- Show escalators to/from intermediate floor levels correctly in the indoor map.
- Fix rendering of Apple Wallet pass rich-text back fields.
- Improved data extraction for SNCF, Accor, Feratel and onepagebooking.
- Properly import mail attachments shared from FairEmail.
- Improvements for importing data from Airdo, MÁV, Regionado, Ryanair and SNCF.
- Health certificate manager for DIVOC and EU DGC vaccination, test and recovery certificates.
- GPX import and export of favorite locations and GPX export of trips for Nextcloud Maps interoperability.
- Support for local German public transport operators INVG, RSAG, VRT and VSN.
- Improved travel document extractor.
- Various fixes to the page flow.
- Entire trip groups can now be deleted.