KGraphViewer is a Graphviz DOT graph file viewer, aimed to replace the other outdated Graphviz tools. Graphs are commonly used in scientific domains and particularly in computer science.
- Threaded loading of several graphs in tabs
- Saving of the recent files list
- Manual reload of files
- Display of a bird-eye view of the graph
- Moving of the graph by dragging
- Full featured printing
- Perfect drawing of all graphviz example graphs
- Automatically choose dot for directed graphs and neato for undirected
- Possibility to use an arbitrary layout algorithm as soon as it produces xdot format
- Automatic reloading with user confirmation of (externally) modified files (configurable)
- Open new instances as new tabs in the old one (configurable)
Denne knappen verkar berre med Discover og andre AppStream-baserte appbutikkar. Du kan òg bruka pakkehandsamaren i distribusjonen din.