Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client by KDE. It provides easy access to standard IRC networks such as Libera, where the KDE IRC channels can be found.
- Standard IRC features
- SSL server support
- Bookmarking support
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- Multiple servers and channels in one single window
- DCC file transfer
- Multiple identities for different servers
- Text decorations and colors
- OnScreen Display for notifications
- Automatic UTF-8 detection
- Per channel encoding support
- Theme support for nick icons
- Highly configurable
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.