Okteta is a simple editor for the raw data of files.
- Values and characters shown either in two columns (the traditional display in hex editors) or in rows with the value on top of the character
- Editing and navigating similar to a text editor
- Customizable data views, with loadable and storable profiles
- Tools dockable on all sides or floating
- Numerical encodings: Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, Binary
- Character encodings: All 8-bit encodings as supplied by Qt, EBCDIC
- Fast data rendering on screen
- Multiple open files
- Undo/redo support
- Structures tool for analyzing and editing based on user-creatable structure definitions
- And more...
Okteta Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions don't contain the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.