Tokodon is a Mastodon client. It allows you to interact with the Fediverse community.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
- Support Mastodon instances installed in subfolder such as Nextcloud social
- Add support for cards
- Support desktop notifications and notifications view
Tokodon profile view received many improvements. It's now possible to interact with other accounts directly from it (subscribe, mute, ban, ...), leave note about an account and all the profile information. The desktop mode was also improved.
- Do not allow posting empty posts
- Do not allow to remove login page from stack
- Fix removal of the accounts
- Add opt-in option to see detailed post stats
- Fix uploading files
- General user interface improvements and bugfixes
- New logo for application
- Add support for navigation toolbar
- Several bugfixes
First beta release of Tokodon, with most basic feature working (timeline, sending posts, replying, adding attachements, viewing images and multi-account support).
Currently big missing features are the support for polls, videos and notifications.