Este aplicativo não é mais mantido e nem lançado pela comunidade KDE.
Simon is the main front end for the Simon open source speech recognition solution. It is a Simond client and provides a graphical user interface for managing the speech model and the commands.
- Simon can execute all sorts of commands based on the input it receives from the server Simond.
- Simon provides a unique do-it-yourself approach to speech recognition. Instead of predefined, pre-trained speech models it provides an easy to use end-user interface to create language and acoustic models from scratch.
- The end-user can easily download created use cases from other users and share his / her own.
- Command-and-control solutions especially suitable for disabled people.
- Because of its architecture, the same version of Simon can be used with all languages and dialects. One can even mix languages within one model if necessary.