KSystemLog show all logs of your system, grouped by General (Default system log, Authentication, Kernel, X.org...), and optional Services (Apache, Cups, etc, ...). It includes many features to read nicely your log files:
- Colorize log lines depending on their severities
- Tabbed view to allow displaying several logs at the same time
- Auto display new lines logged
- Detailed information for each log lines
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.
KSystemLog Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.