KCachegrind is a profile data visualization tool, used to determine the most time consuming parts in the execution of a program.
- KCachegrind visualizes profiles (i.e. runtime characteristics) of applications in various ways, including call graph vizualisations and source/disassembler annotation.
- It can load profiles generated by the cache simulation/call tracer Calltree, a Valgrind tool. Thus, profiling does not need any preparation, can cope with shared libraries and plugin architectures, and does not influence the measuring itself.
- Converter scripts for OProfile, Perl, and PHP.
- Switching between multiple visualization layouts.
- Call graph can be exported as image (PNG).
- Simultaneous display of 2 event types in Call and Annotation View
LinuxУстановить (Linux) This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
FlathubDownload On Flathub