Kronometer is a stopwatch application. It features the basic stopwatch actions (pause/resume/reset/laps), as well as the ability to save the times and resume them later. Kronometer is part of the KDE Extragear collection, within the Utils sub-module.
- Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget
- Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch time when you want
- Lap times sorting: you can easily find the shortest lap time or the longest one
- Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times
- Time format settings: you can choose the stopwatch granularity
- Times saving and resuming: you can save the stopwatch status and resume it later
- Font customization: you can choose the fonts for each of the stopwatch digits
- Color customization: you can choose the color for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background
- Lap times export: you can export the lap times to a file using the JSON or CSV format
LinuxУстановить (Linux) This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution’s package manager.
Snap StoreDownload On Snap Store
Kronometer Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions don’t contains the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us making them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.