Táto aplikácia nie je spravovaná a už sa viac nevydáva komunitou KDE.
Blogilo is a blogging client by KDE, which supports various blogging APIs.
- A full featured WYSIWYG editor + An HTML editor
- Previewing your post with your blog style
- Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (Wordpress supports All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs
- Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
- Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts
- Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
- Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload them on Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for saving local entries before publishing.
- Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Internal auto spell checker. (KDE spell checker used so most of languages are supported)
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.