Táto aplikácia nie je spravovaná a už sa viac nevydáva komunitou KDE.
Banji is a graphical client for the Ring (www.jami.net) communication platform. It can either be used as a general purpose communication application with other Ring users or as a VoiP softphone compatible with the SIP industry standard used by most office phones.
- Calling real phone with accounts from common SIP service providers
- Support SIP, SIPS and the RING distributed communication protocol
- Audio, Video and rich text messages
- Compliant with various industry standards such as:
- Support multiple popular audio and video codecs
- SIP call transfer (both direct and attended)
- Audio and video conferences
- Multiple concurrent calls with "on hold" feature
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple users profiles
- System contact integration
- Configurable interactive system notification
- Configurable local and global keyboard shortcuts
- Different ringtones per account
- Call menu support automation with macro
- Call audio recordings
- Call history and bookmarks
- Auto answer (per account)
- Pulseaudio, portaudio, core audio, ALSA and windows audio integration
- Different audio device for ringing and talk
- Smart phone number auto completion
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.