KBibTeX is a reference management application which can be used to collect TeX/LaTeX bibliographies and export them in various formats.
KBibTeX can do the following things:
- Preview bibliography entries in various formats (Source (BibTeX), Source (RIS), Wikipedia, standard (XML/XSLT), fancy (XML/XSLT), and abstract-only (XML/XSLT)). Additional preview styles become available when bibtex2html is installed.
- Import data in various bibliography file formats such as BibTeX, RIS and ISI (requires bibutils) and export data to PDF (requires pdflatex), PostScript (requires latex), RTF (requires latex2rtf), and HTML.
- Search for the bibliography entries data in online databases (e.g. Google Scholar, ACM, IEEE, arXiv, etc.)
- Preview local or remote (online) resources, e.g. PDF files, linked in the BibTEX entry.
- Find and merge duplicate entries in bibliography.
- Integrate your bibliographies with LaTeX editors such as Kile and LyX.
- Import your Zotero library.
KBibTeX Windows installers are also available to download from the binary-factory. These versions don’t contain the translations and are intended for testing purpose. Get involved and help us make them better!
- Unstable version. Generated from the latest version of the development branch.