KAddressBook stores all the personal details of your family, friends and other contacts. It supports large variety of services, including NextCloud, Kolab, Google Contacts, Microsoft Exchange (EWS) or any standard CalDAV server.
- Powerful search - KAddressBook has configurable filters and powerful search capabilities.
- Duplicate detection and merging - KAddressBook can find duplicated contacts from multiple sources and can merge them into a single contact.
- Good standard support - KAddressBook can import and export from and to nearly every address book standard.
- LDAP integration - Can connect to multiple LDAP servers, which can then be used for contact autocompletion when composing emails in KMail.
- Integration - Integrates with other Kontact components, e.g. exporting birthday reminders to KOrganizer
- QR codes - KAddressBook can display a QR code for each contact to quickly scan it into your phone or send to someone.
This button only works with Discover and other AppStream application stores. You can also use your distribution's package manager.