NeoChat, bir Matrix istemcisidir. Matrix protokolünü kullanarak ailenize, iş arkadaşlarınıza, arkadaşlarınıza ve başkalarına metin iletileri, video ve ses dosyaların göndermenize olanak verir.
Matrix; tam denetimi kullanıcıya bırakan, merkezi olmayan bir iletişim protokolüdür. Şu anda NeoChat, uçtan uca şifrelenmiş metin ve video sohbetleri dışında protokolün büyük bir bölümünü bünyesinde bulundurur.
NeoChat, hem masaüstü hem de taşınabilir ortamlarda çalışarak tutarlı bir kullanıcı deneyimi sunar.
NeoChat Windows kurulum dosyaları ayrıca ikili fabrikasından da indirilebilir. Bu sürümler çevirileri içermez ve sınama amaçlı sunulur. Bize katılın ve onları geliştirmemize yardım edin!
This release brings you various small bugfixes and improvements:
- Sending of typing notifications can now be disabled.
- In the room list, the scrollbar will now disappear correctly when it is not needed.
- On wayland, NeoChat will now raise correctly when clicking on a notification.
- Several bugs have been fixed that would sometimes cause messages containing markdown and/or HTML elements to be sent incorrectly.
- The quick switcher can now be controlled using the mouse.
- There is now an option to disable automatic room sidebar opening when resizing the window.
- Creation of custom emojis has been fixed.
- Editing or replying to the last message using the keyboard shortcuts now works correctly.
- When switching between rooms using the keyboard, the switching direction is now correct.
NeoChat 22.02 focus on stability and adds a few quality of life improvements
- Add support for minimizing to system tray on startup
- Improved internet connectivity check
- Add support for sharing images and files with other apps (Nextcloud, Imgur, ...)
- Implement adding labels for account. This allow for an easier organization when using multiple accounts.
- Redesign of our config dialogs to follow the new Plasma System Settings style
- Fix various others issues and small feature requests. Decreasing the total amount of open issues by 20%.
NeoChat 21.12 brings lots of new features and fixes
- Solved various problems related to login, logout and account switching
- Fixed a few problems in the timeline layout
- Added Spell checking while writing a message
- Improved Settings pages
- Many improvements to the android and general mobile support
- Show blurhashes while images load
- Support showing custom emojis
- Added a global menu
- Added support for spoilers
- Added a quick switcher to switch between rooms
- Added support for an optional fancy blur background effect
- Resizable left and right drawers
- Added Syntax highlighting in raw json messages
- Better wayland support
- Improved file reception and download
NeoChat 1.2 brings a major redesign of the user interface. The chat page is now using bubbles for the messages and the input component was completely rewritten with a nicer look as well.
It's now possible to send custom reactions by replying to a comment with /react <message>.
NeoChat now supports opening Matrix URIs from your browser.
Probably the highlight of this release is the completely new login page. It detects the server configuration based on your Matrix Id. This allows you to login to servers requiring Single Sign On (SSO) (like the Mozilla or the incoming Fedora Matrix instance).
Servers that require agreeing to the TOS before usage are correctly detected now and redirect to their TOS webpage, allowing the user to agree to them instead of silently failing to load the account.
It is now possible to open a room into a new window. This allows you to view and interact with multiple rooms at the same time.
We added a few commands to NeoChat (/shrug, /lenny, /join, /ignore, ...).
We improved the Plasma integration a bit. Now the number of unread messages is displayed in the Plasma Taskbar.
This version fixes several bugs.
- NeoChat doesn't require a .well-know configuration in the server to work.
- Edited messages won't show up duplicated anymore.
- Various graphic glitches have been fixed.
- NeoChat now ask for consent to terms and conditions if required instead of displaying nothing.
- Users avatar in the room list are now displayed correctly.
- Fix image saving